Bebebows.com is one of the leading designers and distrubutors of hair accessories, for children in South East Asia. Headquartered in Singapore, Bebebows is expanding to the EU market with an office opening in Bavaria in Jan 2020. The EU office will distribute products within the USA, Europe and Canada Market.
Made by mothers for mothers
That has been our mantra, since Leza Klenk, a mother of 3 founded the company eight years ago. Since then, Bebebows had supplied to more than 54 department stories, 100+ events, sponsored 50+ school concerts across 9 countries. We wanted to showcase the handcraft work of stay home mothers, to the world, to showcase their creativity and design. We aim to empower stay home mothers, to be financially independent through supplying their designs to Bebebows.
What can you expect to learn in this 2 hour workshop?
- Learn to make 2 main types of bows, and how to create them into selling masterpieces.
- Learn how to run and manage small businesse from home as a bow-crafter.
- Get certified by Bebebows for attending the training.
How can I apply as a bow maker after the course?
Simply submit your samples, and once approved - we will send you ribbons to start making bows for us from home. We pay $12 per hour. You can expect to earn SGD 300 - SGD 1500 monthly. (part time or full time)
What will you take home?
- SGD 80 worth of raw materials including hot glue, glue sticks, main clips, prong clips, and 100 yards of grosgrain ribbons of assorted colours.
- Certificate of Completion & Bow Maker Application Form
- Join our Craft Community to participate in our future events and carnivals, and get free business mentorship from Leza
Goods you will be taking home.
Note: We can only take in a maximum of 5 students per class. Strictly first come first serve basis.